Driving enthusiasts will find a second day, included in the two-day school, the perfect way to build on the performance racing control skills learned on day one or in our one-day school. With basic skills under your belt, you’ll spend the second day enjoying the challenge of a new track configuration and more track time to perfect your performance driving skills.
- Greater focus on control, consistency and faster speeds
- More track time on a new track
- Maximum 20 students per class
- Introduction to driving in traffic
- Optional upgrade to faster, lighter Boss 302.
Base Price: $3,195
Optional Boss 302 Performance upgrade (per day): $650 + tax
Call 435-27-SPEED  for info or to register, or click below
What You will Learn
Regardless of your skill level or experience, each class will identify your strengths and weaknesses and advance your ability. Start with a one-day school and continue learning by adding additional days. Your instructor will work with you to develop a plan taking your one-day experience into a two or three-day school to match your ability and goals.
- Fundamentals of track driving from professionals
- Proper posture and seating position
- Vehicle Dynamics in a safe environment
- Heel/toe braking techniques
- Setting your track line – corner apex identification
- The thrill and joy of performance driving using basic to advanced techniques